Sunday 8 November 2015

More Make up ideas for eyes

Yellow dress, Yellow eyes, Yellow lipstick, and extremely long eyelashes!:
What i want to think about is what the design of the eyes will look like, im thinking big eyelashes, the colour of them, and what will i do. Im going to experiment with dying the eyelashes a colour i have chosen that goes with it and the reflect to what happened and why.

I want to experiment with the eye lashes coming out down the face into the other parts of the make up, like the characters wealth is starting to come off and going.


Green Feather False Lashes: I really this false eyelashes with the green and how it is inspired me to want to create a green colour on them, to do with my design, of wealth on the character and i do want to make them big and bold.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/171066485818377428/



Kayt Bennett | Makeup Artist: Bird High Fashion Makeup: Not the colour i was going for, but i love how it looks so elegant, with all the lashes like fans, but feathered. I like the colour with the black of them, It reminds me of very 1920s.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/321163017154719262/



















No comments:

Post a Comment